The Crimson Ball is based on an honoree structure. In addition to supporting an honoree, there are multiple ways to be a part of the inaugural event.
- Participate as an event sponsor – multiple levels available
- Purchase a table and/or seat at the event – tables starting at $10,000; seats are $1,000 each
- Contribute Silent and/or Live Auction items – minimum value of $250
- Create a journal ad – $250 ¼ page; $500 ½ page; $1,000 full page
- Pledge a donation for Fund the Fight
Forging a partnership with LLS offers an organization the opportunity to support a great cause and mission. The benefits of partnership provide broad-reaching opportunities:
Brand Recognition and Goodwill
By selecting a highly-customized and exclusive sponsorship package, your company brand will be associated with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission and the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services.
Promotion of company products/services
By partnering with LLS, an organization’s brand, as well as their products and services can be promoted across New York City and our surrounding boroughs.